A selection of tweets on the recent Dell VEX Robotics Competition at CIT. Our award is announced approximately 8 minutes 20 seconds into the video on the first tweet.
Congratulations again to all the students that took part in today's VEX Robotics IQ Regional in CIT! The day was full of excitement and fun. We have the break down of the schools that won awards today! Congratulations to all! #DellCITVEX #VEXIreland #VEXRobotics pic.twitter.com/x8ZToC1ry9— VEXIreland (@vexireland) January 18, 2018
Pit Inspections:— VEXIreland (@vexireland) January 18, 2018
Gr8 #teamwork frm the classes. Everyone gets involved. Engineering Workbooks, Posters #STEM Presentation & of course the Robot#DellCITVEX #VEXIreland #VEXRobotics #omgrobots #corkscience #RoboticsEducationIreland @CITScience4Life @DellEMCUKI #VEXIQ #VEX @CIT_ie pic.twitter.com/BMiALfxxq1
Wednesday 29th November 2017 @ 8pm
It was great to see so many parents at our meeting.
- Halloween Walk: It was successful, safe and enjoyable. Thank you for all the baking and help on the day.
- Shoebox Appeal: 102 boxes were donated. We are very proud of our school’s support.
- Burke Interiors Fundraiser: Many thanks to Sandra Burke and her family for a most enjoyable evening!
- Book Fair: Great support from our pupils and parents – a very successful event!
- Calendars: This will be available soon for every family that wishes to purchase one.
- Christmas Jumper Day: This is to be held on the last day of term. A donation for the Hope Foundation will be requested from each family.
- School Christmas Party: Santa will visit as usual on the last day of term and the children will receive party bags.
- Christmas Variety Show: 20th of December at the school. The show will be split into two sessions. Click HERE for more details.
- Staff Christmas Presents: Cairdeas will make a donation to the staff night out in lieu of parents giving presents to staff.
- National Parents Council: Cairdeas will contact the Council to arrange a facilitated information meeting for parents to be held in the school after Christmas.
- Polytunnel: The possibility of making/purchasing work benches for the polytunnel will be investigated.
- Other: Concerns were raised re the sweet treats given to pupils as rewards. Ms O’Shea will request that staff lessen the number of sweet treats given to pupils as rewards.