Wednesday 29th November 2017 @ 8pm
It was great to see so many parents at our meeting.
- Halloween Walk: It was successful, safe and enjoyable. Thank you for all the baking and help on the day.
- Shoebox Appeal: 102 boxes were donated. We are very proud of our school’s support.
- Burke Interiors Fundraiser: Many thanks to Sandra Burke and her family for a most enjoyable evening!
- Book Fair: Great support from our pupils and parents – a very successful event!
- Calendars: This will be available soon for every family that wishes to purchase one.
- Christmas Jumper Day: This is to be held on the last day of term. A donation for the Hope Foundation will be requested from each family.
- School Christmas Party: Santa will visit as usual on the last day of term and the children will receive party bags.
- Christmas Variety Show: 20th of December at the school. The show will be split into two sessions. Click HERE for more details.
- Staff Christmas Presents: Cairdeas will make a donation to the staff night out in lieu of parents giving presents to staff.
- National Parents Council: Cairdeas will contact the Council to arrange a facilitated information meeting for parents to be held in the school after Christmas.
- Polytunnel: The possibility of making/purchasing work benches for the polytunnel will be investigated.
- Other: Concerns were raised re the sweet treats given to pupils as rewards. Ms O’Shea will request that staff lessen the number of sweet treats given to pupils as rewards.